Tuesday, January 09, 2007

THERE! YOU HAPPY FINNY?!?!

ahem.

i know it's a bit late, but merry christmas and happy new year to everyone in perth, and back in miri [and the family in sibu as well]!!

three weeks of holidays left and then i have to go back to school and start good ol' year 11. oh joy. i have to say, though, that my last school report wasn't too shabby. it was better than i expected. i told my dad that the only B on my report was for sport, and he cracked up and couldn't sport. ouch. even sam did better than me.

i fell like i have to do that thing that everyone does at the end of each year. summarizing the good, the bad, and the downright ugly and then wishing for the best for the year ahead.


but i've just realized that i have around 160 posts over the last one year + 3.5 months, so i think you guys have seen enough of my life. except over the last 6 months where the blog has been... well, virtually dead.

congrats to all you geniuses out there on your TEE. nobody i know has gotten a bad score. yes, yes, even you wesleyans came out pretty good XD.

work has been filling up my life for the last few weeks. i have to say, it hasn't been bad. the boss has been inundating me with embarrassing stories of her children as kids [sorry, crosby, but yours are freaking hilarious]. don't worry, i won't tell anyone.

oh man. just when i was starting to get into it...

work just called. have to go in now. sigh.

3 comments:

Chengaloony said...

greetings from kl!! streamyx sux but still better than nothing... eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...eheh..eh.e.

sarawr said...

1.9k sing with 75-300mm, 2 uv filters, camera bag [protection from the rain. WOOT!], tripod, standard body + lens, lens book, lens cleaning kit? that's not bad la, its roughly 1.6k aus.

my dad deleted the first round of shots i took. AND I FINALLY GOT A NICE ONE OF AN EYE. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! WHAT LUCK! thats my indication not to take any more photos of eyes.

i found leftover picks from last year in my suitcase. miracle. merry christmas.

WHY DIDNT YOU GET ME MY LIME GREEN CANDLES?!

Fin said...

weeeeeeeeeee thanks kimmyting!!! aw i haven't seen you in ages! last time was that .....concert wasn't it?

TYPOOOOOOOO there's a TYPOOOOOOOO!!!!!

tsk tsk not good enough

.....who told you my TER -.-