Sunday, October 05, 2008

why my legs tell me i need no exercise until december

But it just goes to show that rain is not a dampener to a day of awesome fun :)


We started with JonPoh leading us in a time of singing.



Then came YJ's interesting games. The day would feel empty without them.

The Best Group Of The Day (coughminecough). We came second only because we let Team C win :P



They turned a three-legged race into a five-legged affair.


The scary balloon game.



Cheerleaders of the day:

...what's that spell? ALBERT!!!!!!!!!!



Thank you Auntie Shirley, Jononono, Mr. Joshua Fong (and anyone else I don't know of) for making food that tasted amazing even with the odd drop of acid rain.



Oh, and I got my quarterly exercise from this:

The birds were there. We saw. We chased.


Jason's lousy choice of model


Getting sand-blasted.
Retarded umbrellas.
PLAYGROUND.
"I will read you a verse".
Flower-pops.
Crossing the River Swan.

It really was great fun.




Let's do it again :)

1 comment:

MeL said...

with the TINGS next time!!

and miss joy chang too!

and sean!

and..whoever else couldnt make it this time round.. =.=