Sunday, May 03, 2009

miiiilk

Okay, so we were watching Edward Norton turn mean and green on DVD a couple of nights ago, when mum brings us some milk. Now, this is full cream milk and my body does not like full cream milk. It complains painfully when I have full cream milk.

Nonetheless, it was coffee milk, so I had a little bit before giving the rest to Sam (because my stomach was already starting to ache. just a little.)

This morning, I tell mum that I didn't finish the milk because it made me feel funny, and this is how our conversation went.

kim: Oh, I gave it to Sam, cause my tummy hurt.
mum: I know.
kim: You do?
mum: Yeah, I knew you wouldn't finish it because it's full cream.
kim: Oh, yeah. Okay. Do you think it's just psychological?
mum: Nope. You really are intolerant. I've tested you.
kim: YOU WHAT????????
mum: Remember that day a few weeks ago when you came back from uni and told me you didn't feel well the whole day........
kim: ARE YOU SERIOUS?
mum: Yeah. I gave you full cream that morning.
kim: And you didn't tell me?
mum: Yeah. Cause when you told me you felt sick, I felt bad. So I didn't say anything.
*at this point, I'm cracking up*
mum: It's not funny. It's definitely not psychological. I had to know. And now I do, for sure.


Mum seriously has to stop owning me like this.

3 comments:

Chengaloony said...

a little lab rat you are. and yay, a post.

Ver` said...

That's one fact about Kim we all definitely know now!

Albert said...

Hurm... Full cream milk eh... *evil laughter* :)