Sunday, December 13, 2009

The story of today

6.35 Our plane is meant to take off.

6.40 People are still boarding the plane.


6.45 We start moving!

6.52 I am bored and fall asleep.

7.30 I wake up, thinking that it is 8.30 and that there are only 3 hours+ left to my flight. Then I discover I can't read the time on an analogue watch properly and it's really only 7.30 :(

8.00 Food is served. It's small, not that great, but edible. Standard airplane food. Back to sleep afterwards.

11.25 After drifting in and out of sleep, the captain finally announces we will begin descending... in 12 minutes. Still, I am cheered by the prospect and watch the wing flaps move in childish wonder.

12.05 The pilot is super the awesome with landing. We step out of the plane and cannot breathe. This is okay. We will learn.

12.45 Are you serious? Where is our luggage???

1.00 There it is!

Now I am here :)
I'm in transit for another 4 hours before my connecting flight to Sibu. Mum's not looking too good. She's sleeping on my clothing bag :(
Time to get her another coffee!

No comments: