Sunday, March 05, 2006

ho fun with egg sauce

i feel like telling stories. so i shall tell the story of my day.

i went to church. pastor preached. i got hungry. we had holy communion.


sean: i'm so hungry.
me:
yeah, me too. i was like "yay, holy communion"

sean:
-______- what the...


might take you a while to get that one.


i met andrew's hobbit. his friend in canning college. she's a lot smaller than me. makes me feel good. then andrew and sean start making fun of my height.i don't get it. it used to be just jane, richard, sam, and PS doing it. now andrew and sean come down, and THEY IMMEDIATELY START AS WELL. sigh~ nobody is on my side.


moving on, we had lunch at taurus: nine of us. anyway, we all ordered and edmund's food came first. serving size was not too shabby. then rick's came. good serving. jane's came. HUMUNGO SERVING. i was getting excited. I'M GONNA HAVE AN AWESOMELY HUGE LUNCH. then mine comes and it looks so much smaller. it's still pretty big though, and jane and richard thought i wouldn't finish it.

rachel: kim is still eating. so slow.
kim: i have finished mine. i'm finishing off jane's now.
all: PHWOAR!

went for bubble tea afterwards. andrew didn't bring money at all. sam had two bucks. jane was po kai [broke]. guess who fronted up. no worries though, it tasted really good. and we all went home without ANY MONEY. i think i'm addicted to bubble tea.

in the car. the phone rings. it's richard:
andrew: hello. oh, we went for bubble tea. no, we didn't buy for you. we ran out of money, LITERALLY. hah? got meh? where got money in here? no leh, no coins. oh shit. got ah. sorry sorry. we didn't know.

i'm eating corn.

1 comment:

Fin said...

i still maintain my argument.

you're not fat!

...woah this has just become public.
hey i like corn!