Monday, March 13, 2006

larksha


i went cycling by the river. didn't bring my camera - it's got no batteries in it.

unfortunately for me, i spotted many really really good photo opportunities, most to do with nature. this bums me out because i could go back tomorrow and find that the lovely trees i saw hanging spookily over the bank and casting shadowy reflections onto the river have shrivelled up and died overnight from lack of water.

yeah, they're right by the river.


i wish i could take better photos. like the ones jon has on his blog. and the ones sarah take are pretty alright too. i mean, i guess mine are decent, but [and there's ALWAYS a but] they're so ordinary.


recognize this place, jon? i guess even wesley has interesting leading lines. not a great shot though, could've been better.

i need to eat laksa.i NEEEEED to eat laksa. oh no, i'm torturing myself with this.

andrew got straight A1s for his SPM. smart-ass.

3 comments:

A said...

Greetings from Argentina!

A

Fin said...

wow, hey argentina! dont cry for me =)

ooh kim kim, some pro shots there dont lie. You take good shots. Yeap, liar! tsk tsk.

ooh Wesley, hey u know what, you incidentally took a shot of the place where me and my friends eat!! wowies. so pro, bet you're pro at badminton too, and you're smart, and you're good at photog. geez. settle down!

Bert said...

I had laksa the other day. HOO HOO HOO. I like your pictures. They're pretty. Yepz *nods head*. :D