Sunday, May 14, 2006

on convos

the things people say to me...

on my greatness...
moey: don't hit me or i'll slap the greatness out of you.

on farts vs smarts...
kim: theory of relativity...the really genius nerds get it.
fin: are they all like.. glaiven?
kim: what's glaiven?
fin: you know, the sound smart people make when they get pwned in a test.
kim: huh?
fin: you know...
kim: first thing i thought of was 'fart'
fin: *laughs* i'm gonna blog about that
kim: it's true tho. 'fart' was the first thing that popped into my mind
fin: fart people don't smart

on being... loony...
loony: we couldn't hear you singing. you were too soft.
me: how do you know which voice was mine?
loony: it was the one we couldn't hear.

on travelling...
me: ...never been to sentosa though
sean: yeah, me neither. heard it's not that great
me: but takashimaya scared the crap out of me when i went in
sean: takashimaya? where's that? a city in japan?

on tactfulness...
moey: you're actually quite nice, kim. deep deep down inside.
*pause while kim laughs her butt off*
moey: ... deep deep deep deep DEEP reallyreallyreally DEEPdeepDEEPdeep down inside. ok, it's hard to find, but it's there.

on strong feelings...
sarah: i dislike you a lot, kim. notice how i avoided the word 'hate'?

on violence...
me: ... the teacher thinks i'm violent.
sean: why? you hit her?
me: i don't hit little 50 year old ladies, ok? she saw me fighting with the boys.
sean: HHHOOOAAAA!! you fight with the boys?
me: hey, they started it. i just continue.
sean: that's unfair cause guys can't hit girls back.
me: oh ho. these guys are different. they hit me quite hard.
sean: pppfftt... you kids.
me: feeling your age, sean?
sean: no, just feeling more mature and gentleman-like.

on mutual understanding...
sarah: ...better not fall sick or something
kim: i got dust in my nose
sarah: thanks for that wonderful revelation
kim: ye... it's very englightening, i'm sure.
sarah: i know, i just got dumber
kim: wow, that's great
sarah: i know

on profound realization...
sarah: kimber, you are a GODSEND.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to my great pal kimmy =].......

lolz nice blogging nod nod xD me and my famous one liners think i can make it to become a famous comedian kimmy? if i need help i may need to borrow sum greatness from ya ill repay u with good FREE food

bbye kimmy
moey --"
p.s. u sure takashimaya isnt a city in japan?

kim said...

XD

well, you can think what you like about takashimaya [guys, pfft]

but i reckon the best one-liner is still that time in S$E last year, when amy was playing with joey's bottle? and when she returned it, tze-chiang went "i'd burn that as soon as possible if i were you. it's been contaminated." remember that? TC's pro, man.

btw, can anyone tell me what the hell 'glaiven' means?