Wednesday, June 06, 2007

fail me not now

i am so tired.

just one more paper to go.

and i'm buggered.

it's amazing how you can read every single word in a chapter on applications of radioisotopes and not be able to digest anything beyond "a radioisotope is an unstable isotope of an element."

what a waste of life.

shoutout to moey: because i promised you, and then i forgot. bet you forgot too.

i was shampooing my hair today when i felt the huge bump on my head from hitting my head on a locker door yesterday. don't ask. i was rubbing the bump [still freaking hurts. it's amazing] and thinking about the physiology behind bruises. i need to rub it to get the blood moving again. wait, so did i break any blood vessels? ohcrap, what if there's a blood clot in my brain? isn't that bad. doesn't that restrict blood flow to certain parts of my brain. won't i eventually get brain damage? i won't be able to move and...

and that was when i realized i'd been watching too many episodes of House.

one paper to go. and this is how i feel.

No comments: