Thursday, January 31, 2008

blub blub in the sunny yellow egg

i tried to blog about my recurring dream. but it's too damn weird.
actually, it's more of a recurring nightmare.
been watching too many Tim Burton films, i think.



Cottesloe on Tuesday was SO much fun. I inhaled a little too much salt water, but the good news is, I didn't drown!

OK, so half the time, Mel was holding on to me so I wouldn't die. Said Sam:
"You know, if you did drown, you'd probably sink Mel with you."

the wet.

the dry.

amazingness: Kynan floats. as in, he's actually buoyant. all he has to do is spread his arms and legs out and... it's like a guranteed stayalive ticket. so cool.

so much fun. we have to do that again.




on another tangent, we started watching Smiling Pasta yesterday, and i am in love with the main song. I'll be sick of it by tomorrow, probably, but today, i'm still loving it.



yes, yes, i know it's been out for a while. i'm slow, ok.

3 comments:

MeL said...

kim landed right on top of me! LOL. 0.0

kim said...

sorry mel!
i was in pain too, ok.

MeL said...

its k. water makes u lighter. waaaaaay lighter. yesh? =D so all's good. not that ur heavy..or anything. ahha.