Saturday, July 26, 2008

it doesn't get more random

I have survived my first week back to school after the mid-year break, assessments and all.
I am ninja.
NINJAH!

And yes, I realise I blog less during holidays. The horror.


Something more horrible:
7 weeks to mock exams.
14 weeks to TEE.

The silver lining:
14th of November. After my Physics paper.
3.5 months of mind-blowing brainlessness.
Oh yeah.

So it's all good.
Except for the kim-must-study bit.
But I'll live.


I really need to make a new playlist.
I go through phases and I change my playlist about once every two weeks. And then I'll listen to it until I get over it. Currently, it is a mix of RnB, Hillsong and Wang Lee Hom. Don't ask me what my state of mind was when I put that together.

But yeah, I really need a new playlist because right now, it's on shuffle, and I'm hearing hey she want that lovey dovey (lovey dovey), kiss kiss (kiss kiss) and then suddenly it's my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save before it goes to ni bu zaiiiiii, dang wo zui xu yao ai, ni que bu zaiiiiiii.

It's screwing with my mind. So I need a new list.


This has got to be one of the most random posts I've ever written.

2 comments:

Chengaloony said...

a very 'booty, God, booty' moment

MeL said...

still entertaining enough. you go, Miss Journalist. xD