Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ten reasons why i still love you

...after 16 years under the same roof.


10. You're cool by association.
She-whom-I-am-referring-to has been circled with an ugly brown heart. Just in case you really couldn't tell who's who.
And yes Joy, I am implying you are cool.



9. You're sho tall.
Because that makes you easier to bulldoze over.
There's a bright side to everything :)



8. And it's okay. I used to be longer than you.
Keywords: used to be. I had my time.
Notice the datestamp on this.



7. You wash my school uniform for me, and all my socks.
This means a lot to me. Really.
Don't worry,though. My turn to wash next round :)



6. Kids with funny looking feet need to band together to fight off all the bullies.
Enough said.



5. You make me laugh.
All the time.
How can anyone not love that?



4. You love ice kacang, but you know I don't like red beans and corn, so you don't stir and preserve a bean-less, corn-less "domain" for me.
I heart you... ice kacang.
But not as much as I heart my sister.



3. I know that you used to be cute.
10 years ago when you turned 6. You were such a bad egg (sorry, direct chinese translation) back then. Nice to see that nothing's changed.
Oklah. Still cute.



2. I don't need a reason. I have no reason.
This is 8 minutes into your 16th birthday. I'm liking them PJs.



and finally...
1. Because you ma sistah.
And we cool like that.



Happy 16th Birthday.
Be good, now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tat's the sweetest and best blog of the year.. xD. good on you, kim

sammy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

i guess i love you too...


xD

sarawr said...

happy the birthday sam (:

still need to grab that vid off you from kim's birthday..lucky we didnt conspire against you this time XD

Anonymous said...

awwww! so schweeet!
happy birthday SAM!

sammy said...

thanks guys. xD