Monday, September 01, 2008

It's almost 1:30 and I'm still up because I fail to "save as I work".

And Murphy's Law strikes again.

Tonight has not been my night.


[edit]
i feel so frustrated now because you think that this is the kind of thing that people make up as an excuse when they haven't completed their assignment. it never occurs to you that you could spend all that time painstakingly making up results for experiments you haven't done, which is actually harder than actually having DONE the stupid thing, and then you finish... you hit SAVE and microsoft word decides to do quite the opposite.
And what's worse is that you know you SHOULD HAVE saved as you went along. now all i have left is one third of my report, which is theory that i summarised from my textbook anyway.
fantastic.

1 comment:

Chengaloony said...

it's ok kimmy, it's ok *pat pat*