Wednesday, September 17, 2008

no longer with it

i had an insanely bad nap this afternoon.
i think the stress is getting to me.
i cannot be bothered to punctuate properly.

am wondering if i should spare you the details of my dream.
i think not.

cover your eyes, melissa.


the outside of my house is the one in pujut, miri. the inside, is that of the one over here, only more hotel-like (down lights in bathrooms, marble everywhere, etc).

apparently my family has just moved back to pujut, and i have this old neighbour who happens to be the blonde girl with curly hair from the new 90210. the looks, and the attitude that goes with it. she's like a dictator, making us do things with her that we really don't want to do, and to avoid her, sam and i had to crawl around the house in the dark, cause if we turned on the lights, she'd see us from outside. this happened for a very long time.

now that i think about it, it was very creepy. and very horrible. you never knew when she was gonna pop out with that evil smile and make you tea-party with her rabbit or something.

then suddenly, i was stalking the perimeter of my house with a head boy and a random guy, and when i peep into one of the windows (of my own house), sam's having a sleepover with the mel, sta, joy, tiff, jess, esther etc etc. i felt rejected.

and suddenly, we see a fire behind the mosque opposite our house, and our back gate is open wide for some reason, and a lorry comes in carrying michelle rodriguez, heading a team of armed guerrilas. and my family, and lots of my friends (from over here), are suddenly in the driveway of my house.

somebody says "i hope you have your mykad with you"

i'm at the back of my house, and while i'm groping inside my gigantic mimco bag for my wallet to find my mykad (which, in real life, isn't actually in my wallet), the guerrilas somehow don't find me. the two random guys disappeared rather quickly. everyone else is lined up in my driveway.

there is shooting.

from where i am (behind the house), i somehow see through to the front of the house, and see only one line of people left standing out there. just as the guerillas are about to leave, my mother starts crying, and i know it's because she doesn't know where i am, and she is about to ask them if they shot me.

i decide that if she does that, they'll shoot her. so i pop out with my mykad and say "here i am."
michelle rodriguez looks at my mykad, then says "well, looks like someone else will have to go since this little girl came out late".
then she shoots some random auntie (that i don't actually know).

someone says "OMG that's auntie jennifer."
i think: "they shot someone cause of me!!", then "omg... auntie jennifer!" and then i think "who?"

i later find out that it was some sort of thing to do with population control.

then i wake up.

joy and sam were in the line. the rest i don't remember.

but i know melissa was there at the start of the dream.
she wasn't there at the end.

//cry


here ends the story of my make-me-more-tired-when-i-wake-up nap.
thank God it was just a dream. really. really really. thank God ><

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah kimmie...i think you are seriously stressed.

/hugs

good luck with your mocks

eewah xxx


ps: ooh i had a similar dream too. i saw all of you get shot by a machine gun on the street. blood was pouring out from everyone's bodies and the masked terrorist even scooped out somebody's liver. err i can't remember who it was though...but erm...don't worry kimmie, you didn't die screaming in pain, if that's any consolation.

and then they took me captive back to the castle where i was forced to be a slave and cook and clean for the evil queen who was a fat ugly cow.




woah. long comment.

MeL said...

*megahugs*

i'm still here kimbo. still here for you. :)

- z a r a t h o s - said...

i was a guerilla fighter. (:

Chengaloony said...

i wasn't in the dream at all! *sad panda*

i got shot in my own dream once. then i died. then i woke up.

Anonymous said...

i had a dream that i got shot too...
it was by my gf at that time...
mebbe it was a sign since we no
longer together........

xx
sum1 small