Thursday, June 22, 2006

no title

been very very tired lately. i didn't work tuesday night - first time in about 3 months - and that served as yet another reminder that i had no life.

because i'd forgotten what a tuesday night spent at home was like, and i'd planned to.... well, i didn't have a plan. but i was so bored [yes, i know, lack of life, seriously] i did my english homework. the one time i did it, mrs roberts didn't check to see if we'd done it. after the english homework, i... i... played kingdom hearts on the ps2.

i know, i know. it's sad.

wednesday i wasn't feeling too hot at school. everybody kept saying i looked real shitty, and i went to see the nurse at lunch. i actually abandoned my lunch on the bench to go see her. as in, i left it there without even capping it up properly.

karina to sarah:
oh usually kim's all jumpy and all..but now she's all quiet and bla.......

all i wanted was panadol, but the nurse had to call my mother to ask permission to drug me up. by then karina and sarah had found me at the nurse [i dont know how they did this, i didn't tell anybody], and i was alternating between their shoulders to sleep on. neither could support my sizeable head.

anyway, one panadol turned into a 'rest' in the health center, which meant i got to lounge around on the recliner in a dark room with a really strong heater. the 'rest' turned into a nap when the nurse went for lunch and locked me in the health center by myself. i was fine by then, but i couldn't go anywhere, so i napped a bit more. then i went back to class.

let me tell you, that nap did me good. by the end of school, i was high as anything. william swore it was because i got to smack him on the head three times, and he was too slow to dodge.

isn't it nice to know the school has nap taking facilities?

2 comments:

Chengaloony said...

nap taking facilities? aren't those called um... classes? XD

sarawr said...

all my intelligence, all my intelligence..smart enough to decipher you were at the nurse. everyone else thought you were nerding in the library HAHAHA. best scene? is when we walk into the health centre and see you down on your knees cleaning the floor HAHA. didnt mention that part in your blog did ya? ;p