Saturday, July 01, 2006

worship practice last night was messy. we lot couldn't get it right. key change for forever was a problem [HAH, loontoon has to solo]... ben wasn't too hot with the drumming bits for did you feel the mountains tremble [props for getting it right in the end]... we didn't have the lyrics for a happy day... and... oh man, i can't even remember the other song.

yes, i know i'm useless. and i hate singing into the mic.

the whole thing actually became the cheng loon show. he's the only one who knows what's going on.

sooooooo, i got home late-ish. my sister opened the door for me, then sat herself back down in front of the computer. i went to tell my mum i was home, but she was on the phone. ok, it's all good. so i washed up, got into my PJs, blablabla. nobody paid any attention to me. i switched to the soccer and started watching that. i didn't bother anybody, and nobody bothered me. fine.

so when i felt the call of my bed, i turned off the TV [match went to germany, btw]. i told the sister my intentions and she ignored me. i bid the mother good night, she ignored me. NOBODY KNOWS I EXIST. my family doesn't care. [ok, i'm being over dramatic, because apparently, about an hour after i'd fallen asleep, the mother came to say good night to me. yay!i'mnotatotalloser]

i just sneezed three times in a row. i'm getting sick. i can feel it. WHY TONIGHT??

the other day, casper and i were discussing whether or not we were gonna hand in our homework. no points for guessing what we decided. he then said to me:
"wow, you really are not hardworking"
you know what? coming from anyone else, it wouldn't have been a surprise. coming from one of the laziest buggers i know, it means that i'm REALLY FREAKING LAZY!!!

my world is now complete.