Monday, February 06, 2006

beef roll *drools*

YES CHENG LOON, I HAVE A BRAIN.
doesn't mean i have to use it.

sorry sarah [and jon], for not being able to make it to the baptism yesterday. couldn't get transport. well, couldn't get transport without troubling anyone. instead, i went to play badminton. XDDD. damn annoyed that i missed out on what must have been an awesome beef roll, though. sigh~

sarah, you have to keep your mum away from me. i don't know what it is about her, but I CAN'T SAY NO TO HER. i tell you, if she asks me to go vacuum her kitchen floor everyday, i'll do it. wth, she can ask me to be nice to you and i'd probably do it. she has that effect on me. rargh!!

btw, jon, you were right about the resolve to work hard. fourth day of school, and i've forgotten to bring my science homework back from school. which means i shall be doing it early tomorrow morning. and as far as the "i
will not take advantage of free food" thing goes, IT DOES NOT APPLY TO SARAH-ANN LEE. so i am entitled to eat as many of your gingerbread cookies as i please, as long as i... compensate you with other things [e.g. other cookies]. and i have still not introduced myself to the new girls.

conversation i just had with Smoothie:
me: ...i suck like dog piss
sm: i suck like the floor that the dog pissed on
me: i suck like the person who has to mop it up
sm: *after LONG deliberated thought* i suck like the mop the person is using
me: it took you so long to come up with that one
sm: ... i was chatting... but that's just an excuse

p.s. andrew, you wanna take care of moey? GO FOR IT.

2 comments:

sarawr said...

aww. i always knew you gave me special treatment...

and whats with the sentence "this cookie is chewy" that sparked a laughing fit amongst the 3 of us that wouldnt stop for 5 minutes??

- z a r a t h o s - said...

: )