Wednesday, February 15, 2006

so sue me

people keep asking me to blog. i don't really know why.

sarah tells me to do it all the time. "go blog. i need entertainment for the day."

moey: have you updated your blog recently?

Loon-a-tick says:
anyways, im bored. go update ur blog. i need something to read besides restaurant menus
kim says:
......
kim says:
why do people always tell me to go update my blog?
kim says:
and they're always like "i'm bored, go and blog so i have something to read"
Loon-a-tick says:
cos they're bored. go and blog so dat they hve something to read besides restaurant menus
Loon-a-tick says:
and ur blog is more interesting than fiction
kim says:
what's that supposed to mean?
Loon-a-tick says:
it means dat ur life is more interesting than our boring lives so go blog
Loon-a-tick says:
how many times hve i told u to blog already
kim says:
three
Loon-a-tick says:
here's number 4: go and blog

i've been talking to cheng loon. he surprises me. YES CHENG LOON. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS RIGHT NOW!!! i always thought he was really quiet and i dont know... not sarcastic. but i talk to him and he makes fun of me like richard makes fun of me. guess what? WE COME FROM THE SAME SMALL TOWN. well, he used to come from there, but now he comes from port dickson. hmph. he turned his back on miri.

he also reads terry pratchett.

HOW AMAZING IS THAT? i only know one other person who reads terry pratchett. JANE. now i know cheng loon. YAY!!! everyone else: you suck. ok, i didn't mean that.

AND HE WANTS TO EAT RABBIT. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

ok, i'm sleepy. watch out cheng loon. i'm gonna sue you for:
1) causing serious emotional damage from excessive nudges on msn
2) exploitation of my short term memory
3) discrimination based on monetary issues [i.e. for saying i dont have enough money to sue you in the first place]

2 comments:

kim said...

addition:

AND HE KNOWS WHAT I WANNA DO WHEN I GROW UP. I NEVER TOLD HIM.

"oh the joy of reading someone's blog"
-cheng loon-

Chengaloony said...

i think all leongs like to make fun of u. then again, i like to make fun of everyone else.

i can read ur mind.

i didn't turn my back from miri. more like dragged away kicking and screaming. and miri's not that small nor is it a town anymore.

here's number 6: blog more.