Saturday, February 25, 2006

random msn convos

moey's thoughts on death
mo: ...so if one day i'm dying in front of you, you won't just prod me with a stick?
me: of course not. i'll chuck rocks at you too.
mo: good, good. i'm so glad i have a mate like you what would you do if it was william?
me: i'd prod him with a stick and throw rocks at him.. and peaches, just to mock him
---peaches have more hair than william---
mo: lol. omg, that's funny. i'm crying.
me: .....
mo: sorry. what about ritz?
me: i'd be the one that caused his death.
mo: lol. what about your best friend?
me: who's that?
mo: i dont know. wait. what if it's sarah.
me: sarah. i wouldn't get a chance to do anything. she'd drag me into death with her.


william has problems with his spelling.
william: that's funny. that's HISTARICAL
kim: hysterical. you gotta remember the words everytime i correct your spelling.
william: your english is EXTREAMLY good.
kim: extremely. dude, LEARN TO SPELL. otherwise you're gonna fail english. and you're taking ESL!!
william: I HATE IT. when the teacher asked what i wanted to improve, i emidietly say spelling
kim: HAHAHA
william: shut up.. emidietly... wrong spelling T_T
kim: immediately

debating about my strength.
mo: kim is weak
jess: way way weak
kim: shut up
may: but you haven't seen her other side
jess: she has another side?
mo: who? kim?
kim: i have another side?
sen: how many sides does kim have?
clar: 10 million
may: 6 sides. wow, a CUBE!
sen: gz... kim's a cube.

-est
mo: hey, in this convo i'm the oldest and hairiest and shortest and stupidest and ugliest and dumbest... kim, help me out here
sen: no, i'm the shortest
kim: sennie's the shortest
sen: mo, you got owned
kim: mo's the... weirdest.. no, wait, that's me.
mo: no, i am.
kim: FINE, but i'm the greediest.
mo: YAY, i'm the weirdest.
sen: sheesh. proud to be weird.

No comments: