Monday, August 13, 2007

The idiot

[edit] moey was complaining that i haven't been blogging, so i let him blog for me. this is what he came up with. he wrote everything, i swear.


this all happened a few days ago with moey yes the same guy who hid in my in my bloody closet at camp for 2 whole hours. don't know how he could've done it but then again it
is moey after all.
last term we all got given a handbook which contained information about a lot of stuff, i didn't read it because i was too lazy and i just shoved it in my locker. just last week i had a period off and moey decides to grab that book out of my locker and he began to start reading it to me. he read the section about sex not surprisingly.

he read me the stats and here they are:
  • 75% of 16 year olds have not had sexual intercourse
  • Around 7% of 16-18 year olds have experienced sexual attraction between same sex
  • 37% of 16 year olds have given or received oral sex
  • 57% of 18 year olds have given or received oral sex
of course moey being moey he claims that had sex already he really has no shame
i didn't believe the idiot of course then he reads me this other section about having safe sex.
  • cuddling and stroking
  • massage
  • rubbing
did u know all those above are forms of safe sex? i didn't know until moey decided to read it out to me. of course after reading them out he begins to rub my arm and claims that he had sex with me and thinks I'm going to get pregnant obviously he hasn't learnt how babies are made yet. now he goes around rubbing girls arms and says that he had sex with that person stupid idiot really thinks he actually is well i guess it is good for his little ego.
moey gives really nice hugs and I'm not joking he really gives out the best hugs but now a days after he read the handbook I'm not sure if i want to hug him anymore it's kinda just freaky now

but we all still love moey even if he is a bit of an idiot =]

No comments: