Saturday, September 01, 2007

my hands are cold and i feel like sleeping

firstly, happy birthday to...

kuok 28th August
amy 29th August
ken 31 August

best wishes for the year ahead, and God bless you.


my chemistry teacher hates me, have i mentioned that before? he LOVES picking on me, i swear. i'm not paranoid or anything, my classmates think so too.
we were going through our chemistry paper the other day, so that he could explain all our mistakes to us. then this happened.

sir: kimberley, can you tell us why the answer can't be D?
me: *quickly swallows the chocolate* oh, i put D.
sir: *smiles happily* i know.

-______________________-

the dude freaking remembers ALL my mistakes. and you should've seen the look on his face when he said that. he was smiling so happily, it was insane. and when he was explaining the diagram we had to draw, he said "some people drew it like this *draws diagram on the board*".
i looked at my paper, then at the diagram on the board, and it was exactly the same.
he even remembers my lousy diagram and used it as the example of what NOT to do.
and he was having SO MUCH FUN it actually got pretty funny. i was so amused i kinda forgot to be horrified. i kept having this mental image of the old guy going "HAH!! IN YOUR FACE!!!"

but he's a brilliant teacher, gotta give him credit for that. if i bother to pay attention, i don't have to study the book anymore. he's that good. problem is, i have the attention span of a retarded goldfish and very distracting lab partners.

he once told us about the guy who discovered the benzene ring. apparently this guy's theory about the alternating single and double carbon bonds was laughed off by all the other scientists, and the guy ended up having a nervous breakdown. we were all laughing about it, then my teacher said "he must have been one of those Sensitive New Age Guys."
there was this moment of shocked silence as we all wondered "how does he even KNOW about the sensitive new age guy thing?"


mo's been out of school for a couple of days. he's tried to blog, but nothing very productive came out of it. the little idiot fell and busted his knee, so he's been a bum and missed out on school.
he showed up for a bit during last period on thursday to "pick up some homework". i talked to him outside my classroom for a while before going in. about 15 seconds later, i look out the door, and he's still hobbling past on his crutches XD.
i laughed.

1 comment:

jsncruz said...

Meh. Your friend's mum did that to me in Form 4. During Additional Maths.

She's one of the very very few people I have met who's come close to breaking me.

Yeah, that bad.