Friday, October 07, 2005

friday

today is friday

it's the last friday of the holidays

this is a list of things i have to do before i go back to school:

1) gather all the school stuff that i brought home [inc. overdue library books]
2) find my english homework [which i have not done]
3) do my english homework [that i can't find]
4) find my school uniform [i am missing two white school shirts]

5) clean my bag [something i have been meaning to do since last year]
6) figure out which books belong to the school library, and which are mine
7) do my EXTRA english homework [tell me why i took extra classes??? i can't finish my work as it is]
8) find a really cool experiment to do for the science fair [note to self: something that explodes]
9) finish watching gundam
10) have some really good bubble tea
11) finish the film on the camera i borrowed from school
12) attach the camera i borrowed from school to my bag via chains so that i won't forget it [the bloody thing cost almost $2000!!! i'm screwed if i destroy
it]
13) remember everything else that i have to do
14) oh yeah, clean my shoes (they've been crusted with mud since July)


no worries, there's always the weekend.

No comments: