Monday, October 03, 2005

walls

my sister and i share a room, right.. so we decided that we'd each get a wall of that room to stick whatever we want, and no crossing over without asking, that kind of thing...
anyway, we stuck really different stuff on our walls.. well, it wasn't very different.. we both stuck posters and photographs up, but they were posters of different kinds of people..


this is my wall.. yes, we have extremely boring white walls, which is why we stuck stuff on it. i've got posters of agassi, andy roddick and guillermo coria on my wall (a few of my fave tennis players)... and few photographs of my friends and my family.. and a drawing of an anime character... basically, stuff that i like.. i didn't put up any of my anime posters, because they're way too big, and i ran out of blu-tack..


this is my sister's wall.. she's got lleyton hewitt (yuck, i don't like him, he kinda suks.. i love it when Coria mocked him), avril lavigne, photos (like me), and a couple of posters from TV shows.. normal girl stuff, but not what i would stick on my wall..

thanks for letting me go on... i'm going to mount more anime drawings on ^^

No comments: