Wednesday, October 17, 2007

steggles

a draft of the exam timetable came out today.
most people are happy with it.
i hate it.
but not because it's bad or anything.
i just hate anything exam related.
especially anything that reminds me i have exams at all.
my G&T paper is on the last friday.
that's crap.
but good in a way because i get more time to cram.
mmngh.


the linkin park concert is tomorrow night.
but i'm so tired.
the idea of being on my feet for a few hours with masses of people - most taller than me - invading my personal space just... doesn't appeal.
and i don't know the words to half their new songs.
still, it's linkin park.
bound to be good XD.


nic: kim... how do you pronounce "decades"? cause i keep saying "dickheads".

dk: i want to be a businessman. or something with a "-man" at the end. sounds cool.
me: yeah, policeman, fireman...
dk: ...spiderman, batman..

No comments: