Wednesday, May 28, 2008

birthday posts are becoming tools of procrastination

William!

I'm sorry it took so long for me to say
Happy Birthday.


I remembered while I was brushing my teeth.
Really.

But anyway.

Sometimes I want to stab you in Applic because you keep on making me play weird paper games with you. But you know that, and you still make me do it.
I forgive you though, because I keep winning the games (cow vs. robot much?).

stick to the stuff you know.


It's been a fun few years, and I think there are some things we'll never forget (like the time in year 9 when you laughed cause the bird shat on my hair, but you didn't realise it had shat all across your back).


Watching you get taller has been kinda interesting.
Watching your hairstyles change has been downright mind-boggling.

I have about 500 of these that you took on my camera because you kept saying "I look so shit" after every. single. shot.


Happy 17th, Will.
And oh, before I forget.
I have all the most embarrassing pictures of you.
Ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGGG WHY DOES MINE HAV TO B SO EMBARRESINGGG T-T
nigara's isnt tat bad oO...T_T rawrrrr

kim said...

because I can.

TseYui said...

you look nice in that pic. wondered why you complained :)