Sunday, May 04, 2008

hey, they're not really as tall as they look

Mel was asking how tall Jessica Alba is, so I googled it.

This is the first thing that made me smile.

Angelina Jolie: 5ft 7in
Paris Hilton: 5ft 7.25in
Carmen Electra: 5ft 2.5in
Britney Spears: 5ft 4.5in
Lindsay Lohan: 5ft 5in
Mariah Carey: 5ft 8in
Hillary Duff: 5ft 1.5in
Jennifer Aniston: 5ft 4.75in
Jessica Simpson: 5ft 2.5in
Keira Knightly: 5ft 7in
Shakira: 5ft 0in
Pamela Anderson: 5ft 6in

HELL YEAH!!

I'm 5'3", by the way.

And this is the second thing that made me smile.

Mel says:
"OMG. I'M TALLER THAN SHAKIRA. OH YEAH!"

We both cracked up.


In other news, mom and I were talking about dogs today and... well...

kim: Hush Puppies are Basset Hounds right? Not Beagles.
mum: Yeah. Hush Puppies have longer ears than Beagles.
kim: And they're not as tall. Basset Hounds are sorta... Daschund shaped.
mum: Yeah. Like luncheon meat...
kim: umm... you mean, like SAUSAGE dog?


Happy days, mate.

1 comment:

jsncruz said...

I feel so much more confident now. ROFL.