Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am proud of myself

Because tonight is the first night-before-the-test in my entire life when I am not stressing my heart out doing a bit of last minute cram work. No, no brains leaking out of my nose tonight. Straining my 56Kb memory? Hah! I spit on the idea.

No, tonight I am relaxed.
And I am proud of myself.

Because for the first time since I can remember...
I STUDIED IN ADVANCE.

...by advance, I mean that I finished covering the work at 5.30 this afternoon.
And yes, believe me, that IS a record.


Of course, I should be reading Frankenstein because I have to prepare 5 essays for Lit for Friday. Yeah, this Friday, and I haven't finished the novel. 50 pages of size 6 font to go. Hooray for me.


Highlight of my day: New episode of House.
Close second: Watching Will Smith's face go all funny when he gets food allergies in Hitch.


Yeah, okay. Back to Frankenstein.

7 comments:

Chengaloony said...

incredible. i'll call guiness.

MeL said...

agreed! but EH loony i think we'd do well to take a few pages outta her newly written 'i-will-try-not-to-be-so-slack' book. :) that's IF she continues writing it. xD

Chengaloony said...

she's written one sentence so far XD.

MeL said...

okay maybe a few words then. hee. or maybe none at all.

jsncruz said...

Studied in advance ey?
Good job Kimbo. :)

kim said...

eh, how come the title of the book is so lame?

'i-will-try-not-to-be-so-slack' book?

should be something like... "Overcoming slackness: How to Transform your life in Seven Simple Steps"

or

"Cutting Slack... OUT OF YOUR LIFE."

wee.

Albert said...

Yay House!