Sunday, April 15, 2007

one of THOSE posts

do you ever get those days where you don't do anything in particular, but at the end of it, you feel as if you've had a really great day anyway?

today was surprisingly pleasant for me. this is not to say that most of my days are crap, but today left me with a lovely feeling inside. it rained... and i like rain. mebbe that's part of it.

i found out that the amount of attention i pay to sunday service is inversely proportional to the how bored sean gets. two weeks now he's sat next to me and two weeks he has amused me with his fingers [he does weird things with them. one of them is cacat].

today he told me yo mama jokes. don't ask me how one second uncle james lee was talking about vacuum cleaners and the next thing sean starts giggling and tells me some dirty yo mama joke. and you people think I'M weird?

there's a new baby in church and it has really fat cheeks. it's quite cute, and frowns a lot. at me. all the time. it scares me. babies are the most distracting things in church. there are so many of them.

sam went to a party with kavan and alan right after church [yes, i am well aware of how dodgy that sounds] and you know, people just love making comments about my lack of social life. thank you very much. but it's that lack of life that keeps this blog updated... so watch it.

but here's the fun part. the cousins sent me all the way home, and i opened the car door to get out, was halfway out before i pulled myself back in and closed the door.
"i don't have house keys."
followed by a short silence.
"shit."

the ARE YOU SERIOUS?s and WHY NOTs followed after that. but they had no choice but to take me back to their place. i spent most of my afternoon in jane's room watching video clips and variety shows with her. we've fallen in love with some random korean little boy we saw in one clip. i'm not kidding when i say he is the most adorable thing we have ever seen. one guy from a band kissed him, and we were giggling over how ten years from now, the little boy will say "err... my first kiss was from a guy, from a boy band, on national television". priceless.

i then took a nap. it was a nice nap. until andrew barged into the room. and totally failed to see me sleeping. i dont understand how.

then i stood around while jane made dinner. it was actually really nice. pork ribs in char sieu sauce. courtesy of lee kum kee XD. then we watched more clips until i left.

i dunno. it wasn't an exciting day at all. but i have a really nice, warm feeling about spending a day like that. just staying at home and living around each other.

it feels nice to have a home.




[edit] moey is da bomb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kimbarrr. that was a nice post.. made me feel loved xD.. like i realy liked it
it was gd.. it wasnt bout anything.. but the feelings u described.. i think they got to me?.. maybe its not wat u do.. but the feelings u get.. the security.. the safety and the fact u know that if anything happens.. uve got someone

neways.. omg/.. as in the house opposite mine?.,. realy.. why dint u send me telepathic msgs to wave/
gawdd.. how rude

and err.. im a bomb too!!.. not jzu mo!!!!!


neways
love yaaa
xxoo

kim said...

i wanted to call you and ask if you were doing anything, but it was raining. and i figured sharon fan... has permed hair -_- probably not a good idea to go out in pouring rain.

anyway.. next time i have to spend a whole day there, i'll give you a buzz yea? and yes yes, you're a bomb.

Anonymous said...

everytime i sit in church, i think of all the food that I could be eating back home. Especially cos it's sunday morning.
And you know what sunday mornings mean right?

Kampua, dimsum,beef mee, laksa, kuay tiao and all that other good stuff that could give you a stroke.

church holds less meaning when there are no good meals to look forward to.
*sigh*

kim said...

mm... food. sunday mornings. mm... dammit i just had dinner and now i wanna eat again. there is always the group meeting after sunday service to vote on where we're eating for lunch.

who's chanok?

and sharon, not only can you not spell your own name, you can't spell mine either.