Sunday, April 08, 2007

it's a curse

happy easter. Jesus is alive. got given a pink pamphlet proclaiming this last night when we were walking in the city. this morning i used it to wrap up the tissue i used to blow my nose. but you know what? it doesn't matter. because Jesus is alive. and all is well.

we were given eggs today at church. i dont like eggs, and i tried to give mine away to sean (i quote "i like eggs. *3 seconds later* i like eggs") but he wouldn't have it so i tried giving it to rick, who wouldn't have it either. later on, rick comes back to me and tells me that melissa [short girl in church] doesn't like eggs either.
"do you see some correlation between eating eggs and... height?"
like i couldn't see that coming.


was talking to my mum today when she mumbled something that went
"live on......... so on...."

whereby i said
"err... you do realize that doesn't make sense?"

and she replies
"why do i make any sense.... eh? i am mummy!!"

no joke. word for word.

and just then she started making some noise in my room. i looked up and she didn't say anything. it took a while for me to realize that she was trying to get me to notice that i was wearing my pig pyjama top, and she was wearing the bottoms.

i tell you, if anybody in the world is more random than me, it's my mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owwh Poor Jie :D