Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Moey-is-one-year-older-Day to, well, Moey.

I have just finished my supper, which consisted of rice and some really fatty meat. Mum purposely gave me that fatty meat for reasons that, for now, are rather vague. Says Sam, ominously...
"she's fattening you up..."
*cue the deng-deng-DENGGG*

Stress levels today went up a little.
I realised that I had no idea when my tests were, so being the responsible and conscientious student that I am, I checked.
Nearly had myocardial infarction.
Yes, it's actually that bad.
But it's alright. I shall deal with it.
Somehow.


so i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait, i'm sure
there's no need to complicate
our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours.
I'm Yours, Jason Mraz

6 comments:

Chengaloony said...

most ppl use the term 'heart attack'. pft... myocardial infarction XD

MeL said...

LOL. u read my mind loonyyy ^^

Anonymous said...

XD
but everyone knows what it is, right?

jsncruz said...

Maybe you're going to be sacrificed.

kim said...

morbid thoughts much, jase?

Anonymous said...

that actually reminded me of the movie 'delicatessen'...



says a lot about my state of mind right now, doesn't it.