Tuesday, March 18, 2008

cameraphone plus schoolgirl equals number two pose.

today was literally a day of dragging myself through class to get to mindless, aimless, pointless bowling with a bunch of people equally fed-up with school.

starting out the game with a strike put me in a lead that i failed to keep. perhaps i shouldn't have been holding that chip in my left hand while bowling the third round. it totally threw off my positive chi.

physics wants me suffering and dead.


on a lighter note, wendy's phone insisted we camwhored today. INSISTED.
in my defense, i took about four pictures. nigara and wendy on the other hand...
well, they camwhored at AMF, on the bus, back at school, on the oval - the list goes on.


so here are the schoolgirl idiots...

111111



111111



and i'll try to keep smiling.

4 comments:

jsncruz said...

Whoa..
You look beautiful. Much more than I remember you as.

MeL said...

=) dont take that smile off =)

kim said...

aww... i'll keep it there, mellymel :)

thanks jase, but bad quality pictures lie :)

jsncruz said...

Come on. I actually know you, you know. =P