Monday, March 03, 2008

This is my Labour Day.

The Saturday just gone was the first Saturday in a long, LONG while where I actually got to sleep in. It felt gooooooood.

Of course, the part where I had to drag myself out of bed to go to work hurt a little, but that's life.


That said, life feels great on days like today, when I get a holiday - a day off school AND work - to do whatever I want. A nothing day.

Even homework doesn't seem that bad. Yes, I have actually bummed the whole weekend and left my mountainloads of homework until...
today.

But it's alright. I've discovered new things already.
For instance, my Applic book smells really funny.
And that Eeyore (who sits on my laptop) is really quite a moody character.


Actually, let me show you my little Eeyore.


This is Eeyore in his normal state; that is, one of general dopey-ness.
I like this look.


...And this is angry Eeyore. He may be small, but he is a force to be reckoned with. Don't let your guard down, or he'll flying punch you and then roundhouse kick your ass into oblivion.
No joke.
Trust me, I know.


Ooookay... I think it's time I check myself into the funny farm.

4 comments:

jsncruz said...

ROFL. You're adorable Kimbo.

Anonymous said...

Full of surprise...Is Eeyore you yourself?hehehe...so cute!!!

kim said...

EEYORE is adorable!!

MeL said...

Kimmyore!