Tuesday, January 10, 2006

bimber

i've had dinner now and i think i can settle down to post a slightly more light-hearted entry.

i nearly missed the bus today cause i was busy chatting to jon. thank God there were other people waiting and they hailed the bus for me. God loves me. i know. i feel special. ANYWAY...

slept at one something last night and woke up at nine something. WAY too early. damn. stupid phone. and NOBODY went to answer it. sigh~ work started at 12.30 and when i got there, i was still a little bit blur. the boss took one look at me and said "you look tired, you tired issit?" and i'm like "huh? what? oh, yeah. uh huh."

i did the STUPIDEST thing. supposed to make a smoothie. i put ice in the blender and blended it. by itself. causing a huge racket. and i didn't realize what i was doing. and james had to switch off the blender cause i was so out of it. not only that, i then poured the wrong amount of milk into the blender. how retarded is that? making TWO mistakes on the SAME smoothie. this caused james to call me 'silly' and has added one more point to his side of the scores. james 2, kim 0. lovely.

boss actually told me today that she was gonna call me 'KIMBER' for the rest of my life. she will not call me kim. she will call me KIMBER. forever. full stop. i was surprised that she was actually AWARE of it. i can hear karina going "kimber bimber"

after my shift, i went downstairs and sat on a bench while i ate my ice-cream and donut. this adorable little kid came and plonked down next to me. then he got up and ran away. i though, shit am i that scary? but no, he came back with a nintendo gameboy. and he starts playing. i watched him while i ate my donut [a little stale]. blond hair under a sun visor and blue eyes. the most GORGEOUS brown eyelashes. seriously, it's like he curls them everyday. they're AMAZING. they're... AWESOME. oh man, they beat william's eyelashes, and william's eyelashes are like.. high class. this kid, his were PERFECT.

damn, i sound like a pedophile. i didn't talk to him, though, because i know there are all these stupid laws about child abuse and stuff. and also cause i don't go up to random people and strike up conversations [even if they're like, six]. and he was eyeing my donut a little and i didn't feel like sharing.

1 comment:

sarawr said...

hey you still wanna print photos? i need to.. trying to create a scrapbook of 05.

also, you interested in walking and singing by the roadside? add photo-taking adventure in, i'm thinking of perfecting the blurring and panning shots. what say you XD

you know i think i have to work from 6.30am to 4pm everyday next week. aiyoh, so jia lat.