Friday, January 06, 2006

pot luck? pot bless?

jane's back from kuching. i saw her today. wanna know the first thing she said to me? GUESS.

no, it wasn't a polite hello. nor was it an oh no, not you! it's not something that's generally said to people after you haven't seen them for 35 days. she said...

"oh my gosh, kim, did you get FATTER?"

i found this hilarious, because she is the first one to have noticed. and even if she wasn't, she is the first to have pointed it out. i love my cousin. sheesh. ok, moving on.

today was the first time i'd been over to their house in a long time. i missed eating their food, and i said as much. so jane made me kaya bread XD. and i thanked her by planting my butt on her freshly changed sheets.

went to pastor's house for youth fellowship today. caught up with a lot of people; suleen, for example. haven't seen her for AGES. irene and catherine; see them in church but hardly talk to them. irene's going off to JAPAN on sunday. lucky bugger. Osaka for three weeks. smart person, gets chosen for exchange. Joe; we've got this brother-sister thing going on. i'm his big sis and he's my little bro. so i'm lording it over him [on account of me being the BIG sis] and this conversation ensues.

joe: OK, then, grandma with BRACES.
kim: fine! little brother with BEARD.

he's 29 and i'm 14.

for some odd reason, jane and samuel started comparing feet. so i joined in with my own feet [no contest there]. then richard came and stuck his massive feet in my face. pig. before that, he went outside and played with the dog, then came in and hugged me - while i was holding my precious ice-cream. wouldn't let me go cause he wanted to get dog on me. andy better not be like that.

the dog's name was Rocky. how original.

No comments: