Saturday, November 12, 2005

ahem

i feel good! denananananana... knew that i would... denanenanenane...

yes, i feel good. you know why??? cause i just had lunch!!! and what's so good about that?? i had LASAGNE for lunch!!! and what's so good about that?? my mum made it, and it tastes great!!! and what's even better?? my sister isn't home,... so i ate her share too!!!

BOOYAH!!!

ahem.. yes..........

sarah's response to that was "you WHAT??? older siblings are horrible."

yes, we are. especially when it comes to food. ken stole sarah's schnitzel, i stole sam's lasagne. my excuse: "how thoughtful of you to leave it there for me". but compared to most other older siblings, i'm pretty good... e.g. jane and richard set super high academic standards for andy to fulfill - smart-asses. good thing andy's pretty smart [sometimes]. sam's lucky that she has me as a sister... absolutely nothing to live up to.

my sis and cousins are all pretty tall.. and they always always make fun of my height. guess what rick said the other day??

kim: my nails grow really slowly. they might as well not grow at all.
rick: [tears himself away from studying] i just have to say this. kim, your nails never grow.. just like the rest of you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

great~

No comments: