Sunday, November 27, 2005

i'll be there for you

better known as 'the friends song'.. it's a great song..

So no one told you life was gonna be this way // Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. // It's like you're always stuck in second gear // When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

I'll be there for you // When the rain starts to pour // I'll be there for you // Like I've been there before // I'll be there for you // 'Cause you're there for me too

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight // You've burned your breakfast so far, things are going great // Your mama warned you there'd be days like these // But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees, and

I'll be there for you // When the rain starts to pour // I'll be there for you // Like I've been there before // I'll be there for you // 'Cause you're there for me too

No one could ever know me // No one could ever see me // Since you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me // Someone to face the day with // Make it through all the best with // Someone who always laughs at // Even // when I'm at my worst, I'm best with you
Yeah!
by the rembrandts

1 comment:

sarawr said...

unfortunately that song together with our voices is going to echo through the corridors tmr.

also just to make you jealous, i saw a shooting star last night! actually it could have been a meteor, it was longer than the last shooting star i saw.. and no, it wasnt a satellite..contrary to popular belief..

grr off to the piano. LAST DAY. come on humour me a bit.