Monday, November 07, 2005

you betrayed me!!!

in english today, mr.withers was putting us into groups "ourside our comfort zones".. basically, that translates into "you talk too much crap when you're with your friends, so i'm trying to group you with people whom you totally share no interests with. so HAH!"..

so amy got grouped with erm... some other people.. can't remember who.. me and sarah were like "dear God, anyone but shyam, snyone but shyam", well, at least i was.. thank you God that neither of us got put with shyam [thank you, thank you].. we breathed a collective sigh of relief..

and this is how i apparently betrayed duncan.. mr. withers was picking people for the next group.. he got duncan, mike and josh in.. he was looking for someone else.. duncan went "kimberley.. mr.withers, pick kimberley, she's cool.." expectedly, mr withers didnt pick me [outside comfort zone, remember?] he picked sarah instead..

next group was me.. and sally and kyle.. and then mr withers picked matthew.. matthew went "haha, duncan.. i got kimberley." [sheesh, i feel like i'm the piece of licorice that no one likes, but wants just cause everyone else does] so duncan went "*gasp* kimberley, you betrayed me.. you betrayed me....... now sarah's my best friend"

T__________T

then in s and e, sarah sat next to me, behind duncan.. and he was like "you betrayed me, kim.. gimme five sarah".. i was gonna say "so what? matt's my new best friend" but his girlfriend was sitting right beside him.. duncan started laughing cause of that, and then he said he forgave me.. geez, that makes him look good and me look really shallow..

just another irrelevant look into my trivial day..

No comments: