Thursday, December 15, 2005

for sarah's entertainment

kim: i'm lazy to blog.
sarah: GO AND BLOG. i need entertainment.

WhutDeCrap [sorry casper].

do you know, ever since he read my last post, moey's been singing corny one-liners to me. like, he'll do a jon and go 'have i told you lately that i love you?'.. or "why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? just like me they long to be close to you." i'll be like "don't be so random". he'll go "but i don't want you to mix petrol with your juice." i go "you think i'm really unstable, dont you?" he says "yup."

stupid boy

and the only reason he didn't want me to die was because i promised to give him a drawing of a girl in a school uniform [he asked for it]. in jess's words "i can't believe you supported his pervertedness." i was guilty for a while after that [felt i had betrayed the female species]. but i got over it because i didn't draw mega huge boobs and belt-like skirt. in fact, she looks pretty presentable. ^ ^

my feet are cold. i'm hungry. and i've got work later. so ciao
~


moey just read this and prompted me to add this. he wants me to mention that he is NOT a pervert. he says that TC draws him pretty girls all the time and all he has to do is hand him his book. what i think? why hand the book over in the first place?
TC is so damn talented it's not funny.

No comments: