Thursday, December 01, 2005

let's make kim feel stupick

many things have happened this week to make me feel really dumb.. everyone is ganging up against me..

many times this week, i have been severely oppressed by my fellow peers.. for example, i said to may and putri "do you think i should stop being mean?" and putri goes "no way. if you're not mean, you're not you anymore". =.= meaning that my character is based solely on how mean i am to a person..

next incident.. i always share water with moey cause i drink a lot and he never drinks, so why let perfectly good boiled water go to waste? i'll drink it.. anyway, moey is crazy.. he twists his bottle cap on so tight that i can never open it.. and he always does it for me in the end.. so yesterday, i opened the bottle by myself.. and i was happy. like, really happy.
kim: hey *smiles* i opened it by myself
mo: wow! you've gotten stronger!
amy: wow! you're so strong.
sarry: =.=
-- btw, me, sarry, amy, moey, and tze-chiang are all sitting together--
kim: this is so great *genuinely happy*
TC: *sullenly* you know, moey actually loosened the bottle cap before he gave it to you..
*awkward silence. morphs into annoyance*
mo: hey! you weren't supposed to tell her that.
sarry: there there kim
kim: *sadly* i really thought i opened it myself.
mo: *hits TC* i was trying to be nice.
and then amy makes me feel so much better by twisting open the really tightly shut bottle cap

this morning i asked my mum what time it was.. she said quarter past eight.. we have to go to school then.. so i rushed my way through everything.. and we left the house at 8.20.. or so i thought.. but when i arrived at school, i saw that it was only 8.26.. i was like "whoa, how did we get here so fast? we started out at 8.20".. i look at my mum and she looks away guiltily.. guess what? she lied to me to get me to move faster.. we left the house at 8.10..

cut it short.. i gotta run.

No comments: