Thursday, December 08, 2005

last day of school

yes, the most predictable title - ever.

today is, of course, the last day of school for the students of RSHS. i do not have to go to school for the next seven weeks.. does not seem a long enough holiday. doesn't feel like the end of the year anyway..

today is also my mum's birthday. this has saved me from working three hours tonight

btw, jon, i didn't say i missed sarah.. at least i don't think i did. everyone seems to miss her, but i don't see what's so missable. i mean, it's quieter and everything, but i got to sit in the safe corner today.. ok, so things aren't the same without sarah around. i'll admit that. but no worries, jon, she'll be back next year.

tze-chiang gave us [me, amy, joey, moey] each a christmas present. he actually took the time out to draw us each an anime picture [personalized, mind you, and totally original] and wish us a very merry christmas. he's a legend. oh, there it is.


ben also gave me a card today. he's on par with sarah as far as insulting me goes. sigh~ he's the same guy who gave me free food one day, flicked ice-cream at me the next, and now totally shocks me with a christmas card. he's even more erratic than i am!!! read yourself.


actually, now that i think about it, i do miss talking to sarah.. it makes me feel better about myself, knowing there's someone out there's who's equally retarded.

gtg.. crisis on hand.

No comments: