Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hanging by a moment

Hanging by a Moment Lifehouse
Desperate for changing
// Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started // Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking // Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation // You take all of me now...

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose // There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world // That can change my mind
There is nothing else (3X)

the song i'm listening to most frequently at the moment. it's not even new or anything. i just reckon it's a really great song.

anyway, just checked my mail. sarah didn't reply [so useless XD]. i keep forgetting to type up an email to jess so that i can teach her how to download Bleach off IRC.. i wonder how people feel about me constantly dissing them. i don't do it to everyone, mind you, only to the people that i know are mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle it..

oh, i checked out the quiz on amy's blog the other day.. it was the one about herself - i guess she wanted to find out how much people knew about her.. i didn't answer the questions though on account of the fact that i didn't know the answers.. embarrassing considering we've been in the same classes the whole year. but that's me...... not a people person..

which reminds me of the time anastasija [pronounced a-na-sta-see-yah for those of you who don't want her on your case] won an English competition.. it was a BIG competition and everyone was congratulating her and hugging her and she was hugging them back.. when i went to congratulate her, i stuck out my hand for a handshake and told her i'm not a hug-type person.. she laughed and commented on how cute that was [even though it clearly isn't].

and then she went off and told everyone. =.=

and everytime amy gives me a hug she comments on how i gotta work on my hugging skills [any time anyone has to suffer the trauma of hugging me, they say this]. i mean, she goes as far as to say that my future boyfriend has gotta be the unluckiest guy on the face of the earth.. well, at least she believes that i'll actually have a future boyfriend. can't say the same for SOME PEOPLE [you know who you are. KARINA! SARAH!].

this is kinda sad, but the only person who hugs me and doesn't make lousy comments is... you guessed it... my mum.

No comments: