Friday, December 09, 2005

things we say

things moey and i say to diss each other.

kim: i like walking next to you cause it makes me feel tall.
moey: i like pushing you over cause it makes me feel strong.

moey:...*something about his weight*
kim: you anorexic freak
moey: i'm not anorexic!! but i'll admit i'm a freak.

moey: jess got a job?
kim: yeah.
moey: what is it? being a girl? or in your case, trying to be one.

moey: i wanna grow, you know.
kim: yeah, me too.
moey: you're different.
kim: HOW AM I DIFFERENT? YOU SAYING I'M AN ALIEN? WANNA START SOMETHING?
moey: no, i'm saying you're a girl.
kim: oh.... that's ok then.
moey: girls can be short. i'm a guy.
kim: well, maybe you're a girl too.

moey: what's up?
kim: i'm organizing my music. big job.
moey: you're so organized.
kim: if i don't do it, i can't find the songs i want.
moey: you should come over to my house one day.
kim: what?
moey: to clean my room.
kim: =.= i hate you.

kim: i've got short, stubby fingers.
moey: i do too.
kim: no way. your hands are massive.
moey: no, that's just my palm. my fingers are short
kim: at least they're longer than mine.
moey: that's cause you're a girl. maybe i am too.
kim: WHY IS EVERYTHING BLAMED ON BEING EITHER MALE OR FEMALE?

after reading...
moey: yeah, neither. it sort of got soft and disappeared
kim: deflated
moey: =.= yes, if you must put it that way
kim: it's true. that's what we said.
moey: i also said if i tense up my stomach really hard and pull down all my fat then i have a visible six pack.
kim: really? i guess i forgot that bit.

No comments: