Monday, December 05, 2005

free food

the enter key is working again - thank God.

ben did the nicest thing today.. it was his birthday so i gave him a birthday/christmas card.. he was really surprised that i remembered.. heck, i was really surprised i remembered.. anyway, i reminded him of the outstanding sausage sizzle that he owed me since the science fair [cause he smacked me and it hurt].. thought i should make him feel a little guilty..

he found me during lunch and presented me with a sausage in a bun.. i was so shocked.. he stood there holding it out, the onions practically screaming to be eaten and he says "i owe you one, right?" i stared for a while... then i go "really?" and he nods and goes "yeah"..

now, under normal circumstances, i would shake my head and be polite.. say no.. but he bought it specially for me [or he might have got it free].. and him, the guy who's always smacking me on the head cause i'm short.. gave me FREE FOOD!!!

all because i remembered his birthday and gave him a card..

i should do it more often..

wait, i just found out from will that he gave me the sausage bun BEFORE he read what i wrote in the card.. woohoo!!!

No comments: